RAHVUSLANE

Rahvuslane

reede, 6. mai 2011

PETUKIRI AAFRIKAST

Üks minu sõber sai järjekordse petukirja, nüüd võtavad nad kergeusklike ligimeelitamiseks appi ka kohalikud "kaunitarid":

My Dearest On
I appreciate your response to my massage,How are you, hope all is well with you, I am glad to read from you today,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss  details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or met ourselves previously.

Please I really like you to help and assist me out of my situation, My father in his blessed memory deposited the sum of US $3, 600, 000.00 (Three million six hundred thousand united states dollars)in one Bank with my name, as the next of kin/beneficiary before his death.
Now i am in a refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, with my father’s file which contains all the important documents for the money,with the reason escaping out of my Uncle,in his attempt to kill me as he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you, i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum once you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses.
please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to be with you,, your phone number and your full address to me, so that i can know the person i am trusting my life with. For urgent purposes you can reach me through the cell phone (00221774068060) Reverend Father(Jonathan Kolo) who use to conduct morning prayer for us in the camp,tell him you want to speak to Miss Sandra Omaro in hostel 45.
I await to receive your positive respond soonest.
Yours Sincerely
Miss Sandra Omaro

0 kommentaari:



Eesti Vabadussõjalaste Liit


TIIBET VABAKS!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

Back to TOP